Sunday, June 15, 2008

13 weeks

It is official. I'm finally in the second trimester!! I can't believe it. The time has gone fast and slow all in the same time. It feels like yesterday that I found out I was pregnant, but it also feels like it took forever for me to get to 13 weeks.

I feel great. I have most of my energy back, however, I do get tired easily still, but I can make it through the day before wishing for a nap. I finally moving out of my regular clothes. I can probably still fit into some of them, but they just aren't comfortable. I'm having difficulting with the weight gain, meaning I'm having time wrapping by head around the fact that I am going to gain weight. After struggling with my weight for years, this part is hard.

I'm starting to get a little bump. Mostly just Micah and I can notice it. I'm sure over the next couple of weeks it will become noticable to all.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Congrats on 13 weeks! And the second trimester! nclm

Heather J. @ TLC Book Tours said...

Congratulations again! And by the way, I see that you live in Baltimore ... we're practically neighbors! I live just south of the city. :)