Tuesday, June 3, 2008

199 days to go

I can't believe that I have less than 200 days to go. On one hand, it seems like a long time and on the other hand, it feels like it is just around the corner.

I feel pretty good. The last couple of mornings I felt a little crummy and out of it, however, it passes in about an hour. The only other 'problem' I've been having is I have pain some pain in my left hip. Mostly it happens in the evenings and is a lot worse when I'm lying down. I've done a little internet research and I think that this is a fairly common symptom of pregnancy, so I'm not all that worried about. I just wish it would go away.

I told work today. Everyone was very supportive and happy for Micah and I. My boss did ask if I was planning on returning. I was honest and said that I hadn't made an concrete decisions yet but most likely I'll be back after the baby. We have a plenty of time to decide on all the details.

1 comment:

Brigindo said...

Congratulations! That's great news. You must be very excited.

Here from NCLM