Tuesday, July 8, 2008

16 weeks 4 days

Life has been busy. I can't believe that it is already the 8th of July. Where does the time go???

Not a whole lot new to report. I feel great. I think I'm starting to show, but I really can't tell. When I saw my mother-in-law this weekend she said I started to have a little tummy. Mostly I think that I'm just fat. However, my stomach is getting harder, so I think that it is just a matter of time. I do get frustrated when I see pictures of women who are earlier that I am and already showing. And then I have to remind myself that they are probably a size 4 and I started this whole adventure at a size 12. I have a feeling that one day I'll wake up and see that I've 'popped.'

I have my big ultrasound scheduled for next week. I was a little surprised that the office wanted to do it so soon, but I'm going with it. Any chance that I get to see the baby is exciting! We are finding out the sex, so hopefully next Tuesday I'll have a lot to report!

1 comment:

KT said...

J -- Can't wait to find out if I'm keeping all of this blue stuff or all of the pink stuff! Hope you can see what needs to be seen ok! Enjoy the big day...I'm sure everything else will be going along just fine:)