Monday, October 6, 2008

29 weeks and 3 days

I know this bad, but I've started counting down the days until Baby Gizmo makes her debut. We are down to 74. Part of me thinks it sounds like a long time, but then I realize that it is only about 2 1/2 months. Crazy I know. Things are going well. I'm now going to the doctor every two weeks and will until 35 weeks and then I go every week. Makes me feel like I'm almost done.
Here is a brief update on what is going on with Baby Gizmo. The baby now weighs about 2 1/2 pounds (like the size of a butternut squash) and is a tad over 15 inches long from head to heel. Her muscles and lungs are continuing to mature, and her head is growing bigger to make room for her developing brain.

Here a couple of pictures for you all to see what how I'm growing. It isn't pretty I'll warn you.

28 weeks


29 weeks

1 comment:

KT said...

Looking good, girl! I simply cannot wait to see you in 2 1/2 weeks. Have I mentioned how much I miss you? I'm soooooo excited!!! Love you & see you soon!