Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Measuring a week ahead

Just got home from my most recent doctor's appointment and I'm measuring a week ahead. And for those of you who are wondering, it means nothing in the terms of how long this pregnancy will last. All it means is that my uterus is big. Yeah, I could have told you that.

Also, asked again about my fibroid. (I met with a doctor I liked better today.) He said that the fibroid is very low and it could prevent the baby's head from moving down, which would prevent me from dilating to the fullest extent. I'll have another ultrasound around 36 weeks to see how big the baby is and how the fibroid is doing. At the moment, we are taking the wait and see approach. Both the doctor and I don't want to have a c-section, for a variety of reasons, but we will see.

Start sending me vibes that as the uterus begins to prepare for delivery, it pushes the fibroid out of the way.

No comments: