Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Update...

I had my 37 week appointment this morning. Things are going well. Had my strep B test today (that was one swap I could have done with out). The doctor also checked to see what progress I'm making. At this point, I'm not dialated, but my cervix is very thin and short - which means my body is getting ready to dialate. The doctor also commented that the baby's head is VERY LOW.... so low that he said that is very unusual for the baby to be this low this early in the pregnancy for a first time pregnacy. What does this mean??? It means that once I go start have some meaningful contractions things will progress quickly. He couldn't say when that will be, but at this point, it could be any day.

Micah is prediciting that I'll have the baby on Dec. 16th. Anyone else want to make a guess???

4 comments:

Mom/gram said...

Since the baby is so low already you will probably have a quick delivery.I predict maybe around the 12th when it is the full of the moon or 14th.

Waiting to get the call!

Love,Gram

KT said...

I agree with your gram & I'm putting my money on lucky number 14! (let's just hope she doesn't decide to go shopping during your traditional Black Friday mall dash!)

I also can't wait to get the call that she's here!

Have a wonderful time at your shower on Sat. Wish I could be there!!! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

I say Dec 8th...

Cyndi said...

I pick the 13th, Dom's got the
10th.