Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Morning Sickness

Before I was pregnant, I thought morning sickness meant that you had to throw up. I've quickly learned that is not the case. Every morning, I wake up nauseas. I force myself to eat something for breakfast, because I know that it about a half an hour I will feel better. Then I get in the car and it all goes downhill. My hour drive to work is torture. I spend the entire ride thinking that I'm going to throw up. I haven't yet, and I'm hoping to keep it that way.

My noon I feel better, but the entire morning I feel like I've come down with the flu. I've begun to keep my car and desk stocked with saltines.

Also, the bloat has begun. This afternoon I was so uncomfortable! I might need to invest in a belly band or two to get me through the afternoons.

No comments: