Thursday, August 21, 2008

Taking off

No, I'm not leaving, but I had to take my rings off. It was a sad day, however, my finger is thankful. The rings fit fine at the beginning of the day, but by the end of the day they are a little tight and begin to get uncomfortable. I probably could have continued to wear them for a little longer, however, I didn't want them to get stuck on my finger. So for now they are sitting safely in the a ring box on the bathroom sink.

Yesterday I went to Target to buy a cheap silver ring band. I'm not comfortable being six months pregnant and not having my rings on. (I don't want people to get the wrong impression.)

So for now I'm sporting my 14.99 ring and hoping that I fool people. :)

I promise that I'll update pictures shortly.

1 comment:

Mom/gram said...

You are too funny,Jen.
Yup' you are getting the baby bump!
Flying out on the 3rd to visit your folks and I guess Jill will be there also.