Thursday, August 14, 2008

Team Pink

Add us to Team Pink!! We found out today we are having a little girl!! The appointment went very well. The tech got to see all the images they weren't able to see earlier. I can't believe how much bigger the baby is just four weeks later. I could really see all the features and organs clearly. Baby girl Gelman is growing right on track, weighing in at about 1lb 2oz. I'll most likely have to go back a couple more times to check on a fibroid I have. They want to keep an eye on it to make sure that it doesn't affect the growth of the baby.

Below are a couple of pictures of our baby girl. I think she is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen, but then again I might be bias.





3 comments:

KT said...

YAY! So will we call her Gizmoette? *L* I'm all aboard the Team Pink train! And yes, she is soooo beautiful (must take after her mum!)
I'm so excited for you guys! Can't wait to meet the new Gelman girl at the end of the year!

Pink Pixel Princess said...

Hooray for Team Pink.... girls are so much fun to shop for!!!!! I am still thankful my twins were boys or I would have been the poor house.
I'm so excited for you!!!!!!

Cyndi said...

Welcome to team pink! It was so fun to hear the news in person and we all can't wait to meet her!