Friday, August 1, 2008

20 Weeks

Half way there!! I can't believe it. It feels like just yesterday that we found out we were pregnant. Now we only have 20 weeks left. And there is so much to do!

I started this week looking for daycare and am totally overwhelmed. I knew that childcare was going to be expensive, but I didn't think it was going to be this expensive. It really put this into prospective and has made me think seriously about staying home and freelancing after the baby comes.

I've found two places that I like, one has openings for infants in March and the other doesn't. At the moment, our plan is for me to back to work and see what happens. This whole process has been overwhelming and emotional. I can't tell if it is because I'm doing this while Micah is China or of all the extra hormones (probably is a combination of them both).

I'm feeling the baby move more. I feel somethings almost everyday. It isn't constant, which isn't surprising cause the baby isn't quite big enough for me to feel every kick. That time is coming shortly.

And now for what you've all been waiting for... this week's pictures. I think that I've definitely 'popped'.



1 comment:

KT said...

Still lookin good:P I'm booking flights today, so I'll be down to see the bump myself in October (of course by then, it'll be more like a baby mound, right?)