Wednesday, September 3, 2008

24 weeks and 5 days

No picture last week. I forgot. I know bad, bad girl. However, just picture a house and that is what I look like!

I had a doctor's appointment yesterday. Everything went well. Baby G is growing just right on schedule. I got my registration packet for the hospital yesterday. We filled it out yesterday and sent it in today. As we were signing the paperwork, I said that we have to go through with this now. Micah said, "Do we really have a choice?" We both laughed. I think filling out the paper work just made it feel all more real.

I also have to go from my glucose testing this week. I'm think I'm going to go on Friday morning. I'm swamped at work until then and since I have to be out of the office for almost two hours, figured Friday is the best time.

Oh and let me tell you, this baby can move. She just loves to kick and flip. The past couple of days, she has also found my bladder, which is so much fun let me tell you. There is nothing like having to wait in line or in traffic, having to go to the bathroom and then have a baby jump on it. Makes for uncomfortable situation to say the least.

Micah hasn't been able to feel any of the baby's movements. Everything I feel a really strong kick I call him over, but as soon as he puts his hands on my belly, she doesn't move or her kicks are not that strong. I'm sure they will get stronger each week.

Okay, I'll try to remember to take a picture this week.

2 comments:

Cyndi said...

How did you enjoy that nasty stuff they make you drink. They try to make it better with flavors but I still thought it was pretty yucky!
Both my girls had hiccups a lot and that was usually when Dom could feel the movement the most. Until of course the end when he would get kicked at night when I tried to cuddle up against his back.

KT said...

Glad to hear she's an active girl...perhaps a soccer player in the making?? Or a dancer...I could teach her some awesome dance moves! Can't wait to see you in 7 weeks!!!