Monday, September 15, 2008

26 weeks and 3 days

I'm almost in the third trimester. I've ready a couple of different things about when the third trimester begins, some say 26 weeks 3days others say 26 weeks 6days. So I'm going with the less of the two because it makes me feel like I'm making progress. :)

Not that I want to complain, but I'm getting a lot more tired these days. I think it has to do with the combination of lack of sleep and the fact that I'm carrying around and almost 2lb baby. (I think that she might even way more, but that is just my guess.) So for now I'm just counting down the days.
Also, when my aunt was visiting last month, she strong armed me into having my picture taken. Even though I complained, it was fairly painless and they came out really good. I was about 23 weeks in the pictures, so my bump is a little bigger now :)





3 comments:

Mom/gram said...

Cyndi took some great pictures of you.You are looking good.

KT said...

OMG, Cyndi's pictures are awesome -- and you look soooo good! Remind me to call her if/when I ever get married! *LOL* Any way a girl can get a copy of one of those pix for all her empty picture frames??

Can't wait to see you & your bump in a little over a month:) Tell Micah I say hello!

Cyndi said...

I wish you would have let me taken a few more but I'm glad you agreed to these anyway! Maternity pics are all the rage you know!