Thursday, September 11, 2008

99 days and counting

In less than 100 days (give or take), I will be able to hold my baby girl in my arms. I'm very excited. It feels like just a month ago I was writing that I had less than 200 days left in the pregnancy.

I'm hitting that point in the pregnancy were I'm looking forward to it being over. I feel huge, my feet are starting to swell (I just noticed this lovely symptom), my back is starting to hurt, that on top of the hip and pelvic pain is enough for me to go batty at night, and I'm just generally tired most of the time. I know that Baby Gizmo needs to bake a little more, but I'm getting excited to meet her.

For now I'm trying to keep myself busy, which isn't hard between work, the upcoming holidays and events Micah and I would like to attend, and start counting down the days. Only 14 more weeks....

No comments: